Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy covers the use of the Services provided by HUMBL (the "Company"). Please read this Acceptable Use Policy carefully before using our website or the relevant mobile applications provided by us (collectively, the "Site") and the Services. By using the Services, you understand and agree to comply with the Acceptable Use Policy. If you do not agree with any part of this Acceptable Use Policy, please do not use or subscribe for any of our Services.
This Acceptable Use Policy should be read together with our Services Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") located at the bottom of our website: https://www.humblpay.com/
If you are, or are suspected to be, in breach of the Acceptable Use Policy, the Company may immediately change or remove access to your Customer Account. If any third party or party to this Acceptable Use Policy alleges that the use of the Services involves any illegal or unlawful activity, the Company may disclose any information about any Customer Account and usage of the Services to any law enforcement or regulatory authority and to any interested party at our discretion and without notifying you.
You may not, and you warrant that you will not:
· Access and use the Services through any other means except the interface that is provided by the Company;
· Use the Services, the Company network, or any personal data displayed on or within the Company network or Services to stalk, harass, abuse, defame, threaten, defraud other Customers, or collect or store or personal data about other Customers;
· Use the Services if you are under the age of 18 years old;
· Post offensive, lewd, or pornographic materials in your Customer Account and on your personal profile;
· Use the Services for any non-private or commercial use;
· Use the Services for any illegal purpose or in violation of any applicable law, including laws governing intellectual property, data protection, financial market regulation, and privacy;
· Send other Customers of the Company unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or spam. Such activities include, but are not limited to, bulk mailing of commercial advertisements, chain mail, petitions, and charity requests;
· Fraudulently impersonate any person or entity or falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, including but not limited to a representative of the Company;
· Misrepresent the source, content, or identity of information sent through the Services;
· Access the Customer Accounts of any other Customer;
· Share your password, or other means of access to your computer or mobile device while any Service is running, with any third party or encourage any other Customer to do the same. Such sharing includes selling or otherwise transferring your Customer Account to a third party;
· Circumvent, disable, damage, or otherwise interfere with any of the security features of the Company, including those features designed to prevent or limit the use or copying of content accessible through the Services;
· Disable, damage, or otherwise interfere with those features of the Services that restrict the use byCustomers of the Services;
· Upload or otherwise distribute any viruses, worms, or other malicious code into the Services or the Company network in order to intentionally interfere with or damage the operation of the network or the Services;
· Send, transmit, and otherwise make available to other Customers any material which could be deemed to be objectionable by a reasonable person. Such objectionable material includes, but is not limited to material that is: libellous, offensive, indecent, lewd, pornographic, harassing, embarrassing, distressing, threatening, hateful, vulgar, racially/ethnically/sexually offensive, or homophobic. It does not matter if the dissemination of the material would otherwise be lawful;
· Post, upload, transmit, or make available any content that you do not have a right to use under any law or contractual/fiduciary relationship;
· Post, upload, or make available any content that infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, or other proprietary right of any third party;
· Hack, mine passwords, or use any other means in order to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, other Customer Accounts, computer systems, or the Company network;
· Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the proper working of the Company or any of its Services through hacking, password mining, or any other available means;
· Use any spider, robot, or other automated means to access the Services or the Company network for any purpose. This includes bypassing the robot exclusion headers or other security measures used by the Company to prevent access to the Services by robots;
· Modify the Services or the Company network in any manner or form, or use a modified version of the Services. Such modifications include those designed to provide you with unauthorized access to the Services; or
· Harm minors through the Services in any way.
The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Customer Account and your access to and use of the Services if it reasonably believes that you have engaged in any of the prohibited conduct while using the Services or accessing the Company network.
Prohibition Against Mixed-Use
The Company, its network, and the Services are made available solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not access or otherwise use the Company or its Services for any commercial or advertising uses. Such commercial or advertising uses include, but are not limited to:
· selling a product;
· increasing traffic to your own website or a third party's website for commercial reasons;
· copying the results of a the Company's search and reformatting and displaying them on your own or a third party's website;
· mirroring any of the Services on your own or another's website; or
· performing a meta-search of the Company or the Services.
The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Customer Account and your access to and use of the Services if it reasonably believes that you have used the Company or its Services for any commercial or advertising uses. Any commercial or advertising use of the Company or its Services must be approved in writing by the Company prior to their occurrence. If you wish to make a commercial or advertising use of the Company or its Services, you must enter into an agreement with the Company todo so in advance. You may contact the Company through its website for more information regarding such arrangements.
You may not upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available Customer Content through the Services or the Company network that:
· Is patently offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, homophobia, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
· Harasses another person;
· Advocates for the harassment of another person;
· Sexually exploits another individual;
· Violently exploits another individual;
· Contains nudity, violence, offensive, or lewd subject matter;
· Provides the telephone number, street address, last name, email address, or any other sensitive personal data of anyone except you;
· You know, or reasonably should know, is false or misleading;
· Promotes illegal or criminal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, or defamatory. Such illegal activities include, but are not limited to, providing instructional information about illegal activities, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
· Violates any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party. This includes Customer Content that promotes or advertises an illegal copy of another individual's copyrighted or otherwise protected work;
· Transmits, or otherwise encourages or facilitates the transmission of, junk mail, chain letters, spam, bulk mass mailing, or phishing;
· Solicits personal information, such as passwords, from other Customers for commercial or unlawful purposes;
· Promotes or involves commercial activities without the Company's prior written consent. Such commercial activities may include contests, sweepstakes, trades, advertising, and sales of goods;
· Violates a third party's privacy. Such violations include posting a photograph of a third party without his or her consent or posting the picture of a minor without the consent of his or her parent or guardian; or
· Contains a virus, Trojan horse, or other malicious component.
The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Customer Account and your access to and use of the Services if it reasonably believes that you have uploaded, posted, transmitted, or other made available any of the prohibited Customer Content through the Services or the Company network.
The Company may delete, edit, block, correct or permanently remove from our systems any material including Customer Content that is believed to be unlawful or illegal or in some other way in breach of this Acceptable Use Policy.